I’m Dane Findley. I’m the founder of Over Fifty and Fit, and I’ve created this page for those interested in collaborations with me or this website. Here’s what you need to know about reaching a higher-income audience.
This site’s demographic includes higher-income, educated, creative types over 50.
When reaching my target audience, my approach is quality over quantity.
As an example, think of the TV show Mad Men. Though it was never highly rated in terms of average viewers, the show was – during its run – the most popular among affluent households.
Similarly, my intention with Over Fifty and Fit is to entertain, educate, and inspire a highly specific audience with my healthier-living content.
“Collaborations are the actions of working with others to produce a mutually beneficial result.”
I have over 17,301 subscribers to my weekly email update.
I have fewer ads on my website than the average blog. This is intentional – I value user experience above all, and I minimize clutter on my pages so readers can enjoy their time on the site.
When I write an article for the website, I also send out an email about it to my subscribers:
- The open rates for my emails average over 40%. This open rate is way above the industry average. My subscribers are interested and have purchasing power.
- I regularly cull from my mailing list all subscribers that haven’t opened an email in a while. This means that the subscribers I have are highly engaged and active.
I sell a course on this site, Silver and Strong, that helps others successfully adopt an anti-inflammatory diet. It’s a program that continues to positively impact many lives, transforming health and physiques.
Inquiries about Collaborations
I’ve been a full-time blogger for over 13 years. During that time, I worked passionately six days a week. I take it quite seriously. If you’re inquiring about a potential collaboration, I ask that you include all the details and particulars.
Please tell me what you’re offering – your best and final offer – and outline minimum expectations.
Again, I cannot respond to ambiguous inquiries because I often have to budget my time carefully. So I kindly ask that you try to be as specific as possible.
Here’s what you need to know:
- I’m grateful that you’re interested.
- My blog intentionally has a personal, influencer style – homespun and underproduced – because, over the years, I’ve learned that’s what viewers, listeners, and readers respond to most.
- Over the last 13 years, I’ve invested significant capital in this website’s infrastructure and in developers and consultants. For example, I don’t just rely on free search engine traffic – I’ve spent over $80,000 in ads to attract extra viewers from Pinterest, Facebook, Bing, and Google.
Google uses over 300 signals to determine how high to rank your product or service in users’ search results. Among these 300 signals, the most important is backlinks from high-quality websites.
The more backlinks you have pointing toward your site, the higher up you go in the rankings, and the higher up you go in the rankings, the more backlinks you acquire.
So it becomes this exponential, self-perpetuating loop that can help you grow quickly and increase revenue.
A backlink that points from my website (toward yours) holds high value. And that’s an understatement.
Business Development Synergy:
- Consider an affiliation that effectively makes the Over Fifty and Fit blog a key branding aspect of your business. This would be an intelligent alignment if it’s a business that solves my readers’ problems.
- For example, a Longevity Clinic or Luxury 55+ Luxury Retirement Community would be among the types of businesses for which an alignment would be particularly strategic. The possibilities are endless.
Or, Smaller Individual Contracts:
- I mention the product or service within an existing article, including an H2 headline of the product or service.
- I link to the article in an email to my subscribers.
- I create a static image pin to promote the article on Pinterest.
- I include a Mediavine video box of me demonstrating or discussing the product or service within an existing article.
- I publish an original videos, vertical or horizontal, on YouTube. I can include an outbound link within the article or video that points to your product or service.
- I publish a new article (if it makes sense from a keyword perspective to craft an entirely new article on my website that showcases you or your company).
This Part Is Important:
- Please send me an email and ask before you send me a product.
- If a product is a poor fit for my readers, I won’t review or promote it. I don’t return products.
- If I’m being paid to make a positive mention of a product or service, I state that it’s a promotion somewhere in the article, video, or podcast – such as “in paid partnership with..,” “sponsored by…,” or the simple hashtag: #ad.
If you’re a company attempting to make a positive difference in the world, we can hopefully negotiate a price within your marketing budget. I don’t only blog for income, I also do it because I enjoy helping people make uplifting choices in their lives.
Terms and Conditions:
Here is more information regarding endorsements, advertising, and privacy.
Dane Findley 9436 W Lake Mead Blvd #5-301 Las Vegas, NV 89134