I’m Dane Findley. I’m the founder of Over Fifty and Fit, and for those interested in collaborations with me or this website, here’s what you need to know about targeting my audience.
This site’s demographic includes higher-income, educated, creative types over the age of 45.
In building my audience over the last 14 years, my approach has been quality over quantity.
As an example, think of the TV show Mad Men. Though it was never highly rated in terms of average viewers, the show was – during its run – the most popular among affluent households.
Similarly, my intention with Over Fifty and Fit is to entertain, educate, and inspire a highly specific audience with my healthier-living content.
“Collaborations are the actions of working with others to produce a mutually beneficial result.”
I have over 13,000 active email subscribers:
- The open rates for my emails average over 40%. This open rate is way above the industry average. My subscribers are interested and have purchasing power.
- I regularly cull from my mailing list all subscribers that haven’t opened an email in a while. This means that the subscribers I do have are highly engaged and active.
I sell a course on this site, Silver and Strong, that helps others successfully adopt an anti-inflammatory diet. It’s a program that continues to impact many lives, transforming health and physiques positively.
Inquiries about Collaborations
I am a contentpreneur, and your company might be interested in collaborating with me to reach my site’s readers, my email subscribers, and/or my Pinterest followers.
A project could be a one-off, or – alternatively – an ambassadorship collaboration (which is similar, only more long-term). I have done these collaborative projects successfully and they are among my favorite aspects of being a full-time blogger.
For reach on social, I recommend Pinterest. Why? The positivity. Pinterest is a visual search engine designed to solve problems entertainingly.
I have almost half a million followers on Pinterest.
If you’re inquiring about a potential collaboration, I ask that you include all conceivable details. Please tell me in your first contact what you’re offering.
Facts That May Prove Helpful
Here’s what you need to know:
- I’m grateful that you’re interested.
- My blog intentionally has a “personal creator” style – homespun and underproduced – because, over the years, I’ve learned that’s what viewers, listeners, and readers respond to most.
- Over the last 14 years, I’ve invested significant capital in this website’s infrastructure, developers, and consultants (for example, I don’t just rely on free search engine traffic – I’ve spent over $80,000 in ads to attract extra viewers from Pinterest, Facebook, Bing, and Google).
This Part Is Important:
- Please send me an email and ask before you send me a product.
- If a product is a poor fit for my readers, I won’t review or promote it. I don’t return products.
- If I’m being paid to make a positive mention of a product or service, I state that it’s a promotion somewhere in the article, video, or podcast – such as “in paid partnership with..,” “sponsored by…,” or the simple hashtag: #ad.
Conclusion on Win-Win Collaborations:
If you’re a company attempting to make a positive difference in the world, we can hopefully negotiate a price within your marketing budget. I produce online content not only for income; I also do it because I enjoy helping people make uplifting choices in their lives.
Terms and Conditions:
Here is more information regarding endorsements, advertising, and privacy.
Dane Findley 9436 W Lake Mead Blvd #5-301 Las Vegas, NV 89134