Some fat cells that create belly bulge sit directly under the skin. Doctors call this subcutaneous fat.
Scientists believe subcutaneous fat can be less hazardous to health than visceral fat that pads the vital organs deeper within.
This type of intra-abdominal adipose tissue can become toxic as it accumulates.
Visceral fat is capable of provoking inflammatory pathways and can signal molecules that interfere with the body’s normal hormonal functions – potentially promoting disease outcomes.extra help in the fight against belly bulgeClick To Tweet
Key, habitual lifestyle choices decrease visceral fat deposits and reduce the risk of heart problems, stroke, cancer, and diabetes.
Upgrading these habits might be easier than you think.
The most effective ways to reduce belly bulge are strategic exercise, smart nutrition, and deep sleep:
- an ideal regimen of weekly exercise involves mobility – such as yoga, pilates, and foam-rolling, cardio (including sprinting), strength training (lifting weights and pulling resistance bands) and cross-functional fitness that combine all three at once (sports). At the very least, one should go for a long walk each day.
- a smart weekly menu consists of food choices that are anti-inflammatory to the unique chemistry of your own body. This varies person-to-person, but generally anti-inflammatory means a diet consisting of a high intake of vegetables (both raw and cooked) and a low intake of sugar, gluten/grains, dairy and processed foods. The amount of calories you ingest each day should match (or be less than) what your body has burned.
- removing alcohol consumption entirely remains among the most effective ways to lessen fat deposits around the midline of the body; ethanol not only dumps empty calories into the body, but more specifically it challenges the liver in a way that is not helpful to the metabolic process.
- finally, to keep stress hormones low and your metabolism finely tuned, a healthy body requires adequate hydration each day and deep sleep each night.
After those habits have been implemented, there are specific supplements that might be taken to further speed the fat-shrinking process.
Extra Help in the Fight Against Belly Bulge
Do you already eat right regularly, sleep deeply, and exercise daily – yet that stubborn belly bulge remains?
If so, there are nutritional supplements that might also help in your quest to create a leaner waistline. On his television talk show, Dr. Oz revealed four supplements for reducing belly bulge.
Each supplement, says Dr Oz, addresses belly bulge from a unique angle:
- 7-Keto revs up your metabolism
- forskolin decreases the size of fat cells
- caraway seeds combat bloating
- and Relora regulates the stress hormone cortisol.
Dr Oz noted that these four are not meant to be combined to form some sort of super supplement. You should determine the cause that is most likely at the root of your belly bulge, and then Doctor Oz suggests choosing the appropriate remedy.
7-Keto for Your Waistline
7-Keto is a natural hormone bi-product which stimulates the thyroid gland helps convert fat to energy. We make less of it starting in our 30s. The great thing about 7-Keto is that it helps us restore a high metabolism, and then freezes it there. 200 mg/day (100 mg am, 100 mg pm) was suggested.
What if the best year of your life hasn’t happened yet?
I’m Dane Findley and my message is simple: it’s only in your thriving that you have anything to offer anyone – therefore, the best investment you can ever make is in your own health.
When you get my free updates you also get instant access to my bonus guide on how to better manage your time, energy, and nutrition.
- the newsletter is for free-thinking, creative types who’ve decided they want to be even healthier than they are now
- the evidence-based, actionable strategies for a better life – that I share freely – are for those intrigued by personal development
- if you are kind and curious, you will likely find this information motivating and helpful
- there’s nothing wrong with someone being rigid in their beliefs, but if that’s you, you’ll likely not enjoy my newsletter (no hard feelings – I wish you well on your journey)
- if you go more than 4 months without opening one of my email messages, you will automatically be unsubscribed
- don’t sign up for my newsletter if you are someone who is not fascinated by human optimization and stellar health
However, if you are someone for whom improved health is becoming a top priority, then I invite you to sign up for my free updates:
Forskolin to Flatten Your Tummy
Forskolin is found in the root of an herbal plant in the mint family. It acts like a furnace in your cells that literally melts the fat away. 125 mg/day was suggested.
Caraway Seeds to Stay Lean
Caraway Seeds fight bloating. They are rich in vitamins and minerals and they are a natural digestive aid. Essentially, they inhibit the bad bacteria that converts food into gas. They also relax the intestinal tract. Eating a handful after every other meal was suggested.
Relora to Improve Metabolism
Relora helps to regulate Cortisol – a stress hormone that acts as one of the top reasons people gain weight. Taking 250 mg, 3x/day (i.e. at every meal) of Relora was suggested.
what if you could signal the same pleasure sensation – only, without the carbs? Well, that’s exactly what saffron extract does.”
Using Green Smoothies to Reduce Belly Bulge
Many times Dr Oz has discussed the power of freshly made green smoothies and green drinks on his tv talk show. My own life experience has demonstrated that green smoothies – perhaps even more than supplements – can help to trim-up the midsection of the body, sometimes in very dramatic ways.
Is a Natural Appetite Suppressant Right for You?
Now, to be clear, these supplements are not replacements for a healthy lifestyle. They are intended to give you a little extra push, while being used in conjunction with intelligent diet-and-exercise protocols. However, there is a little something else you can add into the mix.
The philosophy behind using saffron extract as an appetite suppressant is clever. Dr. Oz explains that emotional eating causes us to crave carbs. The carbs stimulate a pleasure sensation that provides us with some emotional relief.
The problem here is that the carbs also pack on the pounds.
So, what if you could signal the same pleasure sensation – only, without the carbs? Well, that’s exactly what saffron extract does.
Dr. Oz decided to test the research first hand. He had two women take the extract for 3 days. At the end of the 3 days, one woman lost 3 pounds and the other lost 5.
Ask your own doctor what lifestyle habits and nutritional supplements might be best to help you create stamina and a body that is lean, strong, and healthy.