In what area do you most need motivation today? Learn the evidence-based methods for becoming more fit over the age of 50.
Would learning more about one of these topics below be beneficial to you?
- I WANT TO GET MOVING: “10 Counterintuitive Ways to Become More Physically Fit“
- I WANT TO THINK BETTER: “How to Get Healthy Again“
- I WANT TO EAT BETTER: “How to Lose Stubborn Belly Fat After Age 50“
I’m Dane Findley and I enjoy helping others find motivation and unique solutions for improving daily quality of life.
Who is Dane Findley?
Professionally, I have a few key interests and talents:
- fitness training;
- community marketing for luxury brands
- helping others buy, sell, and invest in estate properties in year-round fair weather communities within California and Hawaii.
In my spare time, I cook simple paleo meals and read sword-and sorcery-novels.
I created Over Fifty and Fit to help others infuse robust joy and health into the second-half of their lifespans.
Up your motivation! Be the first to get my updates.
Sign up below for free and as a bonus you’ll also get my new downloadable report, “5 Best Recipes for Freshly Made Green Smoothies.”
How Dane Findley Became Fascinated by Motivation
- I am Editor of the popular (and free) Quality of Life Newsletter. Each issue features a specific happiness strategy to help bring one’s joy up to the next level.
- For decades I have been passionate about Pilates. I have a fully equipped pilates studio in my training facility.
- My partner David and I help those seeking to buy and sell lifestyle properties – high concept estate homes for those who live boldly and follow their dreams. We are house-matchmakers, and enjoy assisting international clients who are relocating or adding to their real estate portfolio from overseas (even as a kid I was enthralled with the idea of open-air living and dreamt about living year-round in a fair weather climate).
- I have a masters degree in counseling psychology and have over 300 health motivation articles, videos and podcasts published online.
- I was born and raised in California.
- One rainy Saturday afternoon as a young boy, I happened to see a Tony Curtis movie on tv called The Rat Race – and it occurred to me for the first time that I was a “creative type.”
- I love people, yet I require enormous amounts of solitude in order to maintain my happy disposition.
- Part of the time I live on an off-the-grid, tropical island farm, where I shower outdoors in rain water, and my electricity comes from the sun.
- I get asked a lot of questions about freshly made green smoothies – blenders can help people at last reach that once-elusive goal of sneaking more vegetables into their daily diet. The big idea here is that accelerated aging is caused by inflammation, and inflammation can be radically diminished by making key nutritional and lifestyle improvements (to those who are signed-up for our free updates, we provide the 1-page cheat sheet “Shopping for Green Smoothie Ingredients” and the report “5 Best Green Smoothies”).
- I wiggle my toes a lot – I’m a big believer in joy.
- Among my favorite novels of all time is Another Roadside Attraction – a quirky story that reveals how to allow abundant happiness into your life even when you’re convinced you’ll never fully fit in.
- The most inspiring movie I’ve ever seen is a 1940s melodrama called Now, Voyager. It reveals a wounded person’s journey into empowerment.
- You can browse photos and details of houses currently available on the L.A. residential real estate market with our Los Angeles luxury homes search tool. You can reach me, Dane Findley, by phoning 310-345-6911.